Monday, February 17, 2014

Whoa!

dear family and friends,

whoa. I cannot believe this week has gone by this fast. Wait did I say that last week? These emails probably get boring.

Well things are going well here in broadway 1 west. We found a lady about a week or so ago via miracle, a member of the church who went inactive after her husband committed suicide about three or so years ago. After having a really wonderful visit with her on saturday (during which she fed us a delicious mexican soup) she agreed to come to church on Sunday. She said she had been talking with her son just a few weeks before about how they needed to go back to church. And so she did! and she had a wonderful experience.

In other news, we got six new investigators this week! Which isn't bad. Its also actually not all that great for this area, now that I think about it, but it is a new record for our companionship, so thats good.

Also, another one of my investigators from back in Liberty was apparently supposed to be baptized this Sunday but wasn't...the only explanation I have been given so far is "ward complications"...I will have to give the Liberty Elders a call today to find out what happened. In any case, Hopefully Steven Kelly will be baptized next week!

But yeah. Things are going well here. I feel like God is trying to boost our confidence. Like, "hey, I'm gonna throw you a bone this week." 

It's a good thing I am not a prophet because, if I was, the scriptures would be about as eloquent as that last paragraph.

I love you all! 


Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment