Thursday, September 26, 2013

Reassignment!



Familia! Today I received my reassignment! It was a trial of patience because we expected them to be in our district mailbox at noon but they didn't come till dinner time. I think I was more nervous and excited than for my original call. Anyway so we all gathered to read them and when my turn came I read that I was called to

TEXAS HOUSTON EAST! For obvious reasons this was super exciting to me. I am VERY excited. I leave on Monday at 2:30 in the morning. I have a two-hour layover in Dallas from 10:05-12:15, which means I will be able to call home!

PS mom is anna still putting these emails on the blog? I ask because I think Jordan's mom will probably find this interesting.

Love you all! Looking forward to talking to you!

Elder Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment