Monday, November 25, 2013

It's Cold!

Hi family!

It is really cold here in Texas right now! I am actually wearing my winter coat. Wasn't expecting that. So there is really not much to report this week. My companions are GOOFS. Seriously. Good missionaries, but goofs. For example, every time we drive to our investigator Kalilah's house, we pass a big pack of dogs, and Elder Kalilimoku cannot resist rolling down his window and barking at them like a maniac till they surround our car and chase us down the road. As another example, one of Elder Hendershot's favorite activities is to start telling a story about his childhood--except that it isn't really from his childhood, but rather the plotline of some famous movie like Transformers or Super 8. The story usually starts out somewhat believable until he drops a line like, "and then a giant came and busted down the door and told me I was a wizard."

Oh! I forgot to mention that last P-day, after I emailed, Elder Hendershot sprained his ankle. So this week has been a pretty slow week. We spent a full day inside, and since then he has been limping around Liberty. We also had zone conference, which was really good.

I am going to miss you all so much on Thanksgiving! I don't really know what our plans are.... no one has really signed up to feed us yet, but something will probably come up. We have only a half p-day today so that we can have a full p-day on thursday. If no one wants to feed us, we will probably just kick it with the other missionaries.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment